Solenoid valves, pilot operated with dismountable operator
Easy maintenance, stock rationalisation and low power consumption are the main assets of this 238 series solenoid valve
Many applications require cleaning of the apparatus. A simple flat-wrench allows you to take off the core-tube and the coil allowing easier cleaning of the valve body, without dismounting the complete solenoid valve.
The new core-tube set is able to receive
- PET C22A coils, UR/CSA certified, direct current
- PET C22A coils, UR/CSA certified, alternative current
- PET C25A coils, direct current
- PET C25A coils, alternative current
- CM22 epoxy coils
- CM25 epoxy coils
- Operators for potentially explosive dust atmosphere zones 22. ATEX certification Ex II 3 D IP65 T85°C to T 135°C
- Operators for potentially explosive atmosphere dust or gas zones 1/21. ATEX certification II 2 G Ex mb II T4…T3
Information on coils
Low power consumption
For example: Only 3.5W for holding with an AC coil and 5W for hot power in DC.
Valves can also be supplied with FPM (fluorelastomer), EPDM (ethylene-propylene) seals, diaphragm and disc.Explosionproof enclosures for use in zones 1/21-2/22, categories 2-3 to ATEX Directive 94/9/EC/li> Oxygen servicePlug with visual indication and peak voltage suppression or with cable length of 2 m