Signalling unit for pressure operated valves
New signalling unit for pressure operated valves with universal position detector
Pressure operated valves series 290 are now able to receive the new universal magnetic position detectors. This new solution of magnetic detector mounting provides a better resistance to mechanical shocks thanks to the integration of the detector in the support’s lateral grooves.
Pressure operated valves
This wide valve range has been designed to control most neutral and aggressive industrial fluids thanks to their bronze, cast iron or stainless steel 316L bodies. With many functions and connections, the series 290 valve controls fluids from -10°C to steam up to 180°C maximum.
- 2/2 and 3/2 Functions, NC and NO
- Long service life: Stainless steel monobloc burnished stem
- Total external sealing: flat embedded seal and chevron-shaped PTFE seal
- Anti-waterhammer design: inlet under the disc (2/2)
- Excellent flow rate: Optimisation of the fluid flow path ensures maximum flow rate
- Several pipe connections:
- Threaded G 3/8 to G 2 1/2
- External threaded G or DIN 11851
- Butt welding / CLAMP
- Flanged DN 25 to 50
Magnetic position detector
These magnetic detectors are THE universal solution for all our pneumatic cylinders and for most of the actuators on the market..
- Saves time on assembly: easy mounting of the switch in its groove
- Self maintained vertical position: integral fixing screw maintains the switch position
- Easy position adjustment: Slide in the groove to finalise the adjustment
- Easibility: Use of standard tools